Information we collect
In general, user can browse the Website without telling us who You are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may obtain personal information about You from various sources, including this website and other websites (this includes any information that You may provide (i) while registering as a member, (ii) engaging in transactions, (iii) searching products and/or services, etc.), through optional online surveys, when You call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when You participate in chats, forums, opinion polls, surveys, bulletin boards, discussion boards or in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about You from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask You to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. Our primary goal in doing so is for the purposes of provisioning our services.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal and email address, or phone number);
- Your billing address;
- Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request;
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender);
- Information You provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs;
- Shopping behaviour and preferences, and a record of the purchases You make on our websites and product searches conducted by You;
- Other details that You may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties (for e.g. updated delivery addresses provided by our carriers, etc.)
- In event You log in via Facebook or any other social media depending on your privacy settings including but not limited to your name, email address, profile picture, list of friends, education etc.
- Credit/Debit card number and its expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card at the time of any purchase through the website;
- You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time.
Use of information
Our primary goal in using the information You provide is to give You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet their needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. The Website shall use the information collected from You in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made there under and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws.
We may use the information we obtain about You to:
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting You about your orders, including by telephone;
- Maintain a record of the purchases You make on our sites;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to You have been received and read);
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with You about products, offers, promotions, services and events that may be of interest to You, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
- We may share the information collected from You with our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider, sellers, suppliers, courier service providers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions on our behalf, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
- We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about You in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. We would not be obliged to provide You with a prior notice of such sale, merger or transfer and You hereby consent to the consequent transfer of your personal information to the transferee entity. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, You may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
- We may also use your information to deliver information to You that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions. We may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Website operate. For example, we may use third parties to host our Website, operate various features made available on our Website, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders. Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our Website. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Website.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide You services. If You wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide You services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Opt out Option
When You sign up for an BFL’s e-mail newsletter, You are given the opportunity to sign up for targeted promotional, marketing-related communications from us on behalf of our partners. Whether You want to receive these announcements is your choice. You may opt out the arrival of these announcement lists at any time by removing your e-mail address from the list by forwarding the announcement list to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions on the e-mails You receive.
Protection Of Your Personal Information
You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under. Furthermore, the Personal Information that You provide in connection with the use of the Website is protected in several ways.
- Access by You to your account profile is available through a password and unique Customer ID selected by You. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which You should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected BFL personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to BFL.
- When You enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, BFL shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the information provided by You. You shall indemnify and hold harmless BFL and each of the BFL’s officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the information provided by You in the event You are in breach of this Policy.
Links to Other Websites
Our Websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with BFL. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which You should review if You visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with BFL, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
BFL does not direct its websites to children under the age of eighteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old since this is the minimum age to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Wilfred Fernandes Yo Sports Management Private Limited 506, A-Wing, Kanakia Western Edge II, Western Express Highway, Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066 Phone: +91 _ 022 28700303/2299/2277 Email: email@example.com Time: 10am to 6pm (Monday to Friday) (Saturday and Sunday closed)